Would you like to know all about writing or editing a trust policy?
This will be a one day course to all our staff policy authors. This training will allow you to navigate through the process from evidence to approval. It will also teach you about various features you can use on Microsoft Word to improve the quality of your policy
A certificate of Completion will be provided upon completion and can be used towards CPD.
What features of Microsoft Word will be covered?
- Formatting content - formatting paragraphs, cut/copy and paste using the clipboard and properly using bullet points/numbered lists.
- Formatting documents - using headers & footers.
- Illustrations and graphics - working with/manipulating images, using screenshots, using text boxes
- Using & editing tables
- Using references - using hyperlinks, using footnotes and endnotes and using a table of contents
- proofing and working on documents with others - spell-checking documents, add/view comments and track changes (E.g. Version Control)