Please contact the Clinical Librarian Team (email@example.com) to find out more information about the training sessions that are currently available.
An information skills session can be designed to suit your needs and may include how to:
- select a quality healthcare resource / database
- construct a search strategy
- search efficiently and effectively
- refine your search
- export or save your results
A critical appraisal session can be designed to suit your needs and can enable learners to:
- understand the levels of health care evidence
- understand the types of study
- evaluate information
- select and use an appropriate critical appraisal checklist
- have practical experience of appraising a research paper
Training can be on an individual basis or in groups. Training is currently delivered via Microsoft Teams.
Please complete the training request form which can be found here.